– JOIN TRUSTEDSEC and MARSH ON September 12th, 2018 AT 2:00 PM EDT –
The automotive industry is experiencing a level of change and innovation not seen since the introduction of the passenger car. While this sector has traditionally been dominated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers, today it welcomes a host of new players from Uber/Lyft to Zipcar and Getaround that are transforming the world’s relationship with vehicles. As a result of this massive technology integration in the automotive industry, security and safety has become one of the largest public concerns.
Join experts from Marsh’s US Manufacturing & Automotive Industry on September 12, 2018 at 2 p.m. EDT for a complimentary one-hour webcast – Navigating the Risks & Rewards of Evolution in the Automotive Industry. Our panel of speakers will discuss emerging trends in the automotive industry and explore the implications for your business and the insurance industry
- Mobility / Subscription car services and the impact on the automotive industry & Marsh solutions.
- Innovation and development to help manufacturers secure both IT and manufacturing assets throughout their life cycle.
- Autonomous vehicle impact on the automotive and insurance industry.
- Manufacturing 4.0 and the need to embrace technology to grow business.
- David Carlson, Marsh US Manufacturing & Automotive Industry Leader.
- Jose Heftye, Sharing Economy Center of Excellence Practice Leader
- Joern Buss, Oliver Wyman, Partner.
- David Kennedy, CEO, TrustedSec.
Who Should Attend
This webcast will be of interest to risk and financial professionals including risk managers, CFOs, general counsel, claims and safety managers.
Author: David Kennedy
Security expert, keynote speaker, avid gamer and the go-to for protecting companies from threats.