PowerShell Fundamentals - Online Training
Trainer: Ben Ten
Skill Level: All
Whether you are a penetration tester or a defender, there is one common tool that is used heavily by both teams—PowerShell. PowerShell has become an organization’s best friend and potentially its worst enemy.
This class will cover tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) commonly used by penetration testers and will demonstrate ways to identify those indicators of compromise (IoCs), all within PowerShell.
This course qualifies for 14 hours of CPE credit hours.
This two-day training course will be held using video-conferencing software with the ability for group and individual instruction.
• PowerShell Primer
• PowerShell Security
• Automation Techniques
• Compiled vs Scripted Cmdlets
• Lab 1
• PowerShell Best Practices
• Security Controls
• Malware Detection
• Transcription Logging
• Custom Terminal Prompts
• PowerShell Version Restrictions
• Lab 2
• Improve your understanding of detection capabilities
• Identify automation tips and tricks using PowerShell
Who Should Take This Course:
• Penetration Testers
• Beginners to Offense or Defense
• System Administrators
• A lab environment with a windows VM for students to use with their offensive and defensive PowerShell scripts
• Free scripts, tools, and custom code to help understand offense and defense using PowerShell
• All presentation slides and a course handout with all of the commands
• Internet connection
• Web browser to access Student Lab
• Web camera
• Headphones and microphone
$1,500 per student
*Contact us for a military discount and group pricing (3 or more students).