Adding Value to a Traditional Penetration Test
Another Penetration Test?
Penetration testing your environment is one of the most important tasks an organization can perform. It is part of every regulation and industry security standard for good reason. However, there are times when performing a penetration test doesn’t make sense.
What Problem are you Trying to Solve?
Having the right tool can save you not only time and money but aggravation, frustration, and your program’s defensive abilities as well. Often, organizations haven’t had the time to explore the different options available. In addressing some of these challenges, TrustedSec professionals will reveal:
- The most common security challenges in organizations today
- Typical penetration test findings and strategies to resolve them
- What a penetration test can’t tell you
- How to gain the most value from your testing activities
- What activities you should be thinking about pre- and post-penetration test
When you’re already putting such great effort into defending your company, using the appropriate lever can raise your program to the next level. Join leaders from TrustedSec’s Advisory, Remediation, and Incident Response teams as they discuss where many programs go wrong, the consequences, and how to best invest your limited resources to gain the most secure outcomes.