Below is the download links for the Metasploit Modules and PowerShell sample code released at Blackhat and (soon to be) Defcon with Josh Kelley (winfang). This talk was the powerful ability to perform advanced tasks through PowerShell and how you can utilize PowerShell on penetration tests. You can get the code here:
Search our site:
- Connecting the Dots
- Heartbleed – What you need to know
- Steps to Make a Web Application Hacker’s Life Harder
- Pretexting Like a Boss
- Python Remote Code Execution in socket.recvfrom_into()
- The Importance of Documentation
- Social Engineering Abroad
- Adrian “Irongeek” Crenshaw joins the family!
- Introducing WPUpdate – Automatic Updates for WordPress
- Rick Hayes joins the TrustedSec Family!
- Powershell Reconnaissance
- Explaining security issues with healthcare.gov
- We stand as one. Change INFOSEC now.
- Target: 70 million cards compromised. Payday for Hackers? Billions.
- Abusing Internet Facing Password Resets (and a 0-day)
- Healthcare.gov Operational – Security concerns not addressed
- TrustedSec Congressional Hearing Report
- David Kennedy – Testifying in front of Congress
- Why Perform a Risk Assessment with TrustedSec?
- SNMP? How can this be?
Sat July 31, 2010