secure your critical business environments confidently
Cloud services are highly targeted attack vectors due to organizations’ increased reliance on their comprehensive functionality. This can lead to adversaries affecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems.
Cloud platform providers are releasing new functionality and security controls for their cloud services at such a rapid pace, it leaves IT leaders struggling to ensure they are properly reviewed and configured for security, audit, and governance capabilities.
Cloud Baseline Configuration Review
A Cloud Baseline Configuration Review evaluates the effectiveness of core security controls utilized in the configuration and deployment of the cloud environment. This review will give your organization a trusted third-party validation of the settings, rollout of the platform, and assessment of areas that typically have significant impact on the userbase if not deployed in accordance with leading best practices.
TrustedSec can review your configuration baselines for:
- Microsoft Azure Foundations
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Cloud Services
Benefits of a baseline configuration review
A Cloud Baseline Configuration Review allows organizations to:
- Create secure configuration settings to standardize cloud systems
- Focus on the right priorities to ensure that resources are invested where they are needed the most
- Ensure consistency
- Build best practice hardening for the environment
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Develop detailed documentation of validated findings