GAIN A DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE FLAWS IN YOUR AZURE and AWS ENVIRONMENTs
TrustedSec ensures that cloud services are tested using real-world tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
The configuration of an organization’s Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services instance and the application code or assets residing in the environment are often fraught with vulnerabilities. Penetration testing evaluates the effectiveness of cloud security programs and identifies deficiencies that could put your information assets at risk.
TrustedSec builds on a traditional, uncredentialed Penetration Test with the Assumed Access Model for cloud environments. Because of the unlimited time an actual attacker has, it is safe to assume that they will find and use working credentials. The Assumed Access Model gives TrustedSec entry that an attacker would have if they were to compromise either the application (via server-side request forgery (SSRF) or remote code execution (RCE)) or the underlying application stack (e.g., Struts, Log4j, etc.). TrustedSec also dives deeper into the internal workings and intended uses of the cloud services focusing on leaked and compromised user credentials.
WITH TRUSTEDSEC, YOU CAN:
- Gain objective insight into vulnerabilities that may exist within Azure
- Test the environment using the latest attack intelligence and techniques.
- Identify systemic weaknesses in the cloud controls
- Improve resiliency to attack
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your IT security defenses
- Create a more secure cloud computing environment for all stakeholders