Do business and be safe while in the cloud
TrustedSec ensures that Cloud services are being deployed and utilized in accordance with, and in adherence to, leading best practices, minimizing the exposure of information systems to loss or degradation of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
TrustedSec’s Cloud Security Assessment is a comprehensive assessment of the complete lifecycle of a production implementation, from proper architecture and configuration to deployment. A targeted Penetration Test is then conducted to validate the design in order to uncover any potential oversights or areas for improvement. The assessment evaluates the effectiveness of security controls utilized in the configuration and deployment of Cloud services and identifies what exposures a potential adversary might exploit during a targeted attack. This testing is intended to give organizations a trusted third-party validation of existing and proposed enterprise initiatives that could result in significant business impact if a breach or disruption were to occur.
TrustedSec uses insight from leading Cloud service providers, such as those put forth by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) best practices, as well as the deep technical knowledge of TrustedSec’s offensive and defensive teams, which have extensive experience and understanding of Cloud computing environments.
TrustedSec identifies exposures and areas for improvement in your cloud environment using a three-tiered approach:
- TrustedSec’s Cloud Services Architecture Review is an overall assessment of the network infrastructure and security posture, analyzing the core design and implementation components in order to provide recommendations to further strengthen the environment.
- TrustedSec’s Cloud Services Configuration Review utilizes both manual and automated processes to assess a variety of different security and compliance areas, including security management, threat protection, identity and access management, and information protection.
- TrustedSec’s Cloud Services Penetration Test uses the latest in tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to perform both unauthenticated and authenticated security assessments of Cloud environments to determine the likelihood of an unauthorized actor gaining access to sensitive business data.
TrustedSec has experience with all leading Cloud service providers, including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud
- IBM Cloud