Penetration Testing service provides cyber-attack simulations using real-world tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
Penetration Testing employs blended threat scenarios to test the effectiveness of your IT security defenses, policies, and staff.
TrustedSec delivers an integrated approach to assess your Information Security defenses by combining multiple testing strategies into a comprehensive offensive engagement, with the sole objective of gaining access to critical assets.
TrustedSec Attack Platform (TAP)
TAP performs Internal Penetration Tests, Wireless Assessments, and Incident Response without requiring a consultant to be sent on-site.
The TAP device can be connected at any point of the network and establishes a secure tunnel back to the TrustedSec headquarters. This helps to reduce travel expenses and allows additional consultants to collaborate on the assessment.
With TrustedSec, you can:
- Improve your team’s organizational readiness
- Gauge current performance levels
- Improve training for defenders
- Increase end-user Information Security awareness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your IT security defenses and controls
- Gain objective insight into vulnerabilities that may exist within your environment