resolve core challenges to achieve the desired state of configuration
Workloads are continually moving to the cloud, making cloud services and the endpoints accessing them highly targeted attack vectors. Manual efforts combined with time and resource constraints simply will not cut it.
Frequent, time-consuming, and error-prone cloud management tasks are all too common. Yet when important security baseline tasks are overlooked or done incorrectly, it leads to some of the most prevalent avenues that attackers exploit.
TrustedSec will help your team:
- Automate cloud management tasks
- Write runbooks
- Schedule deployments
- Orchestrate the installation of updates
- Pre-set automatic triggers
- Program continual policy enforcement
- Set up monitoring rules
- Convert existing Group Policy processes to cloud-based configuration management
- Enable configuration management at scale
TrustedSec will also review configuration of the management tools used to consistently deploy, monitor, and update the desired state of your organization’s IT resources. These may include Microsoft Intune, Azure Desired State Configuration (DSC), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), or Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM).