Senior Security Consultant
Brandon began work as a Security Consultant after graduation. From there, he began contributing to the open-source community and research as a whole.
Education & Certifications
- BS – Computer Networks and Security – Birmingham City University
- Certified Red Team Operator (CRTO)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Red Team Professional (CRTP)
- eLearnSecurity Penetration Testing eXtreme (PTX)
Passion for Security
Brandon has a passion for pulling apart Windows and AV products alike, which tends to manifest in many Visual Studio project files.