Senior Security Consultant
10+ years IT
8+ years Cybersecurity
5+ years Penetration Testing/Consulting
Education & Certifications
- AS – Information Systems Technology – Community College of the Air Force
- BS – Computer Networks & Security – University of Maryland University College
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
Passion for Security
I just love popping shells.
Recent Blog Posts
1.1 Introduction This blog is meant to serve as a guide for practical exploitation of systems that allow for the NTLMv1 authentication protocol. While NTLMv1 is hardly ever needed anymore, a surprising number of organizations still use it, perhaps unknowingly. There are however some VPN products that still currently instruct their users to downgrade NLTM...
There are two common reasons you may want to change a user’s password during a penetration test: You have their NT hash but not their plaintext password. Changing their password to a known plaintext value can allow you to access services in which Pass-the-Hash is not an option. You don’t have their NT hash or...