Kurt has over 15 years of IT experience. He began as a network engineer supporting customer firewalls and provisioning VPNs in the healthcare and retail sectors. Kurt has been a PCI QSA and PCI ASV since 2010, assessing and providing remediation guidance to his clients. Before TrustedSec, Kurt also performed penetration testing and vulnerability assessment services.
• Master of Science in Information Systems, Information Assurance
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Information Technology
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
• Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
• International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)
Kurt enjoys working with organizations to provide guidance on improving security and meeting compliance.